Kadokawa debuted the initial comprehensive English-subtitled advertising movie and second teaser visual (in noticeable and invisible variations) for the tv anime of Tomoki Izumi‘s Mieruko-chan horror comedy manga on Friday. The online video announces the anime’s most important voice cast, added staff members customers, and October premiere, and it also reveals and previews the anime’s opening concept tune.
The solid members are:
Amamiya sings the opening theme track “Mienai Kara ne!?” (Given that You Cannot See Them, Right!?)
Takahiro Majima (Interspecies Reviewers) and Shintarō Matsushima is serving as assistant director and directing assistant, respectively. Kana Utatane (RE-Most important) is composing the tunes. The other freshly announced workers users contain:
- Sub-Character Models: Kyoko Kametani. Futoshi Chikkyo, Tin
- Monster Types: Makoto Uno (Significant University DxD Hero, Interspecies Reviewers), Yasuhiro Moriki, Futoshi Chikkyo, Katsuzo Hirata, Hiroya Iijima, Hiroyasu Oda (studio Mogana)
- Prop Design: Yukinori Umetsu
- Costume Style: Yuka Takashina
- Main Animation Directors: Masahide Yanagisawa, Hideki Hashimoto, Katsuzo Hirata, Kyoko Kametani, Yuka Takashina
- Editor: Ayako Tan
- Colour Crucial Artist: Ritsuko Utagawa
- Artwork Style: Midori Iwasawa (Kusanagi), Shin Watanabe (EKACHI EPILKA)
- Artwork Director: Ayano Okamoto
- Thought Composite: Junpei Takatsu
- Director of Photography: Hyo Mok Yang
- Songs Production: Kadokawa
- Sound Director: Fumiyuki Go
- Audio Consequences: Maki Takuma
- Seem Creation: Magic Capsule
The sequence will premiere in October on Tokyo MX, BS NTV, AT-X, and other channels. Kadokawa‘s YouTube channel will host a unique with the forged on July 28.
Yen Press publishes the manga in English, and it describes the story:
A single working day, Miko instantly started out looking at grotesque beings that other folks couldn’t. Her reaction was not to operate, not to deal with them, but to do every thing she can to entirely dismiss them! Can she keep a straight encounter and keep on her day-to-day life even though surrounded by horrifying monsters?
Yuki Ogawa (FLCL Progressive, Miru Tights, Interspecies Reviewers) is directing the anime at Passione. Kenta Ihara (Saga of Tanya the Evil, Careful Hero, Shachibato! President, It really is Time for Struggle!) is supervising and composing the series scripts. Chikashi Kadekaru (Juni Taisen: Zodiac War, For Whom the Alchemist Exists) is creating the figures, and is also a main animation director. Makoto Uno (Significant University DxD Hero, Interspecies Reviewers) is building the monsters.
Izumi launched the manga on Kadokawa‘s ComicWalker website in November 2018, and Kadokawa published the manga’s fifth quantity on March 22. Yen Push printed the manga’s next volume on February 23.